The city of Balingen is a green zone for vehicles with a Euro4 certificate only. Is there any exception to this for event's visitors without this level of certification while the festival takes place?
There is no general exception. You can apply for an individual one at the city of Balingen, though.
Zircon - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal.