By purchasing this ticket, the customer accepts the following terms set up by the event's promoter.
1. Non-adults under 16 are only allowed to enter the event site in company of a legal guardian or with a written consent signed by a legal guardian.
2. Promoter does not wear responsibility for the event's form, content, duration and volume.
3. It is possible that loud music at concerts and festivals may cause auditory defects.
4. Schadensersatzansprüche aus positiver Forderungsverletzung, Verschulden
bei Vertragsabschluß und unerlaubter Handlung sind ausgeschlossen, soweit
die Veranstalter, deren gesetzliche Vertreter oder seine Erfüllungsgehilfen
nicht vorsätzlich oder grob fahrlässig gehandelt haben. Schadensersatzansprüche
aus Unmöglichkeit der Leistung und Verzug sind bei leichter Fahrlässigkeit
auf den Ersatz des vorhersehbaren Schadens beschränkt.
5. Earplugs are available at the official festival merchandise booth.
6. The following items may not be brought on to the site: glass containers and bottles, tetrapaks, tin cans, large plastik cans, fireworks, flares, torches and any kind of weapons. All items will be confiscated. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction. You may be body searched at the entrance.
7. The promoter reserves his right to refuse entry to and/or eject visitors from the event and/or venue in reasonable circumstances including without limitation for health and safety or licensing reasons. In case he makes use of this right, he will refund the equal of the face value of the already purchased festival ticket.
8. Entering the venue with any kind of professional photographic equipment, audio or video recording devices is strictly restricted. Any kind of video or audio recordings are strictly forbidden, including recordings made for personal use only. Any violation of these terms will be prosecuted criminally.
9. On leaving the venue, your ticket is void (except for the camping ground). You may only reenter wearing a valid identcontrol-armwrist.
10. The only parties bound by contract due to the purchase of a ticket are the purchaser and owner of the ticket and the promoter.
11. Tickets will not be refunded or exchanged unless the event is cancelled. Refunds are limited to the face value of the purchased ticket.
12. The promoter reserves his right to reschedule or relocate the event. In case of rescheduling or relocating, any refunds must be claimed before the date of the event.
13. The promoter reserves his right to change the event programme without any prior public announcement.
14. When parking your car, follow the orders of our security personel, please. Please use public transport.
15. Parking your car at or near the venue and camping ground is at your own risk.
16. The promoter does not accept liability for personal damages, losses or stolen items.
17. Camping is allowed at the site only in designated camping areas. Instructions of our camping security personnel are to be followed. Any camping outside the designated camping areas, e. g. on the surrounding meadows, is strictly restricted. Any violation may result in charges pressed against by the ground's owner.
18. The campingsite is reserved for festival visitors. Any camping without purchasing a valid festival ticket ist restricted. No refunds are given for camping tickets purchased "accidentally" without owning a valid festival ticket.
19. Please get your tickets at our online shop at www.bang-your-head.de.
20. Ticket purchase for the purpose of resale is restricted.
21. Tickets are security printed and therefore only valid with the security print.
22. Please note that the local police department might stop you on arrival and/or departure to check if you're driving under the influence of alcohol.
23. If tickets ordered with cash on delivery chosen as payment method don't get received or picked up at the local post department in time, the ticket purchaser will bear all delivery costs. The promoter will invoise these costs. If the purchaser denies to pay the invoiced amount, the promoter reserves his right to add these costs to the sum of any kind of future order by the purchaser. Furthermore, the promoter reserves his right to take legal actions and/or to deny any further delivery to the purchaser.
BANG YOUR HEAD!!!
Camping terms of business:
1. ATTENTION: The camsite is reserved for festival visitors. Any camping without purchasing a valid festival ticket ist restricted and in case of violation, the promoter reserves his right to eject visitors without a valid festival ticket from the camsite. No refunds are given for camping tickets purchased "accidentally" without owning a valid festival ticket.
2. Camping is allowed at the site only in designated camping areas. Any violation may result in charges pressed against by the ground's owner or in legal actions taken by the promoter.
3. Campsite METALCAMP is accessable from Tuesday, July 12, 4:00 PM on. Campsite C2 is accessable from Wednesday, July 13, 6:00 PM on. The campsite must be cleared until Sunday noon.
4. Toilet facilities (Dixie toilets) are free of charge (except for solid toilet and shower trailer).
5. Any fire on the campsite outside the designated fireplaces is strictly restricted.
6. Strictly no trading is allowed within the campsite area without the promoter’s consent. This restriction includes any kind of food and/or beverages.
7. The use of private sound systems is strictly restricted from 11 PM to 7AM. Any violation will result in ejection from the campsite. Excluded is listening with earplugs or headphones.
8. The use of power generators is strictly restricted from 11 PM to 7AM, too. Any violation will result in ejection from the campsite
9. Please note that neither the promoter nor the Messe Balingen is assigned to secure the campsite. Camping at the site is at your own risk. Camping fees only cover the right to reserve space at the campsite for your car and/or tent. Neither the promoter nor the Messe Balingen do accept liability for personal damages or losses caused by other visitors and or/their vehicles or any other third party.
10. Visitors obligate themselves to park their vehicle and set up their tent in a way that is not likely to constrain other visitors and/or to block the ways to the toilet facilities and other sanitation. In case of violation, the promoter and/or the Messe Balingen reserves his/their right to tow away the constraining objects at full cost and risk of the vehicle's owner.
11. Visitors obligate themselves to leave the campingsite clean. Any garbage has to be collected in bags provided by the promoter. In case of violation, originators will be charged for all costs for garbage collection and removal.
12. For the afore mentioned garbage bags, a deposit of 5,- Euro will be charged on purchasing a camping ticket. The deposit will be refunded on return of the full bags and if the place the visitor had set up his tent has been cleaned. The instructions of our personnel are to be followed.
13. Garbage bags have to be returned until Sunday, July 18 2010, noon. Beyond this point of time, the visitors claim to receive his deposit refund is void. Opening hours of other garbage return spots will be announced at the campsite.
14. Visitors obligate themselves to leave the campingsite in its original condition. Any damage has to be repaired by its originator or the repair costs will be fully charged to him by the promoter or the Messe Balingen.
15. Any instructions of the promoter's or the Messe Balingen's personnel are to be followed.
16. In case of any violation of these terms, the promoter and/or the Messe Balingen reserves his/its/their right to take legal actions.
Stay up to date and get informed about all news concerning our festival along with its band line-up and subscribe to our festival newsletter. Just enter your mail adress below and hit "subscribe":
ROCK OF AGES-Festival
If you appreciate the less metalized BYH!!! acts and enjoyed your stay at Balingen, you may join us at our other festival as well: Next edition of of ROCK OF AGES will - once again - take place at Seebronn near Rottenburg/Germany. Find more information at the ROCK OF AGES-website.